Monday, June 16, 2014

Grilled Eggplant Pizzas

I've bought several eggplants over the past few months, and guess what? They all went bad and ended up in the trash after I couldn't decide to what to do with them. Last week, I bought another one and decided today to hop on Pinterest and found this wonderful recipe

Here is the version I made on the right: 

I added cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, basil, sunflower greens, crushed red pepper and red onion. It was wonderful! And for once, they are just as pretty as the Pinterest picture (cause we all know how RARE that is)!

The original recipe (see link embedded) called for a grill, but these turned out just fine with a grill pan on the stove top. All in all, the meal took about 20 minutes to make...very easy...and I think I'll make it again tomorrow for lunch, and this time, I'll drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top for an added zip!

No comments:

Post a Comment